luni, 24 mai 2010

Another...

...Another day it's over... and i think why?... I dont do something special today...just i found a little thing that i love like it's a part of my life... I'm sad too... for yesterday... and for once in my life i want to be a friend...just a friend... In front of a man eyes..I want to be a human... with an intelect, with brain...with ideas....not just a simple...woman....

I'm a bit relaxed for the first time in 2 weeks, I almost finished the project I needed for tomorrow... I dont like economy at all... I don't know why I must learn that if I want to be a simple journalist... I know how to manage my money without that :)...

P.S. What money? :) it's Roumania... search it...and you will see how poor it is this place who is named a beautiful country :))

2 comentarii:

  1. You know you are the best,but it's very hard to "be someone"in journalism,or just because it's Roumania,but you can do it!you will be the winner in this fight with Roumanian Journalism:)
    Take care:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you for see this thing in me... hope i will do all that you said... Take care of you... i will need to know that it's someone there who think about this things...

    RăspundețiȘtergere