sâmbătă, 17 aprilie 2010

April...

I dont know what can I say today... is 17th of april...2010... I remember how was my life 3 years ago...That city,that walk...my friends...that cry...And the most i remember is the cold hand who hold my hand...and a little scary kiss...it mean a 'yes'...at that wierd quiestion... I miss old times, old walks... Now is far away almost everything...and I'm just here...alone...with cold hands who cares about me...I hope... I hate this life in this city...but it was my dream... I dreamed about this big city...but now I realize that it's a mistake... but it's my future... Just one more dream I have.. Please care about me...help me...be there...and love me forever...My memory, and my hands will always be with you! I promisse!

2 comentarii:

  1. mda...deci s-au dus si 3 ani nu?...si sa incerc sa scriu si corect...deci sa incepem ..au trecut 3 ani deja..sunt si cateva luni mai inportante , dar acum incepe greul pentru ... sti ca nu realizez? inca am inpresia ca suntem acolo ...dar e putin diferit..sunt altfel de sentimente..de trairi ..stiu ca acum poate ti se pare o "vrajeala" dar inca te iubesc mai mult ca orice si esti pe primu loc .

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Inca imi amintesc ziua aia si nu e total placuta!

    RăspundețiȘtergere